Today I finished the Beauty Secrets Barbie doll that I found on the flea market several weeks ago. Her hair was in such a bad condition that I immediately decided to do a reroot. Last weekend I finally found the time to do it. So here is the result.
Today I wanna show you the result from my first ooak-try. I used the head that I have rerooted in March. In the meantime I found a body for the doll and dressed her with my self-made friendship-bracelet dress. To do a single bracelet lasted between two and twenty hours (depending on the pattern). So in general I can say I put a lot of work in this dress. Hope you like it 🙂