Last week I did a repaint in the blurring summer heat. It was not just a repaint for me but one I plan to make a video about and it was so hot that the thinned acrylic color dried very fast. Let’s say it dried faster than one could paint. This has never happpened to me before but it was a very interesting thing to see. I really had to paint very fast. I prefer to do it in a slow way. This was a new experience to me. Interesting but not to refer to any beginner of repaints. Nevertheless I managed it.
It’s not always easy to do things the way you want them to be. That is true for my Talking Barbie in repair. The repair itself is done but what is missing is the right color for finishing the repair. I ordered several skin tone color last week in Germany and realized that it was not the perfect tone that I need. In the color I used was too much pink and not enough orange. So I ordered the color from the dealer where I bought it the last time. Hopefully the color will be here until next week. Usually it’s no problem. The next time I’ll be more careful with the color and put in there a drop or two of water every six months. I don’t want a dry acrylic color again. It’s always expensive to replace the stuff. Gonna take a pic a soon as the right color is here.