Menu
Categories
Just finished a new reroot
August 8, 2011 Reroot

Today I finished the Beauty Secrets Barbie doll that I found on the flea market several weeks ago. Her hair was in such a bad condition that I immediately decided to do a reroot. Last weekend I finally found the time to do it. So here is the result.

At first the middle parting

The most difficult part of the head

Middle part and right side is done.

Left side isn't done yet

After 80% or 85% of work

Left side isn't finished here.

Look at the result.

I used a two tone color.

I like it.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

*